If I could give you one gift it would be to see yourself through my eyes and then you would see how special you really are.

Wednesday 11 September 2013

The accidental shopper

Ratification happened today, so nothing can stop us now. Oh the relief!

I was out and about sorting the last bits of paperwork etc so I popped into town for my last day to potter around the shops on my OWN!! (well except for next week when my mum, aunt and I are having a girlie shopping day)  at last I could look at boys clothes, toys and books. Of course we already have a house full of toys, in fact when child 3 was born I don't think we bought her any birthday or christmas presents for the first two years, we just wrapped up old toys from the attic, not because we were mean, honest. Just, that we had so much already it seemed a waste buy more. We have book shelves lined with all types of books and as a family we have our favourites All Join In by Quentin Blake, The Gruffalo and Monkey Puzzle by Julia Donaldson, Brown Bear, Brown Bear and The Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle and a big favourite The Snarlyhissopus by Alan Macdonald.        As for clothes, child 4 will obviously arrive with some so really until we know what he has, buying too much could be foolish although a couple of new things couldn't go amiss could they really? 

Well, look what I purchased .........




I guess this shows how my mind works, cookies, cakes and dog walks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment